PAWS [Neonate] Foster Volunteer Program
PAWS Foster Care Volunteers help care for young, motherless kittens & puppies. Kittens & puppies' immune systems are still developing, which increases their chances of illnesses. Foster care allows young pets to have the attention they need to ensure a better chance to live and thrive. No experience is needed to become a Foster Care Volunteer - we'll give you all the training and support you need!
- Must be a Rutherford County, TN resident (for the Foster Care Program ONLY - you do not have to be a Rutherford County resident to apply for the general "On-site/Outreach Volunteer Program).
- Must be 18 years of age or older (applicants will include minor information on their application/form).
On-Site & Outreach Volunteer Program
- Must be 18 years of age or older. Volunteers under 18 are welcome as well, accompanied by their parent/legal guardian (applicants will include minor participant information on their application/form).
- Complete the online PAWS Volunteer Orientation & submit online application.
- *Note: You DO NOT have to be a Rutherford County resident to apply for the On-site/Outreach Volunteer Program!